The Let’s Talk Partnership is a wrap around support service across Rochdale, Heywood & Middleton.
Join our Celebration!
The Let’s Talk partnership is one year old – come and help us celebrate!
When: Thursday 30th April – Arrive 5-5.30pm
Where: Globe House, Moss Bridge Road, Rochdale, OL16 5EB
Who: Invitation to all
– Meet Let’s Talk staff, volunteers and hear some of our service user stories
– Opportunity to shape how we work in future
– Copies of our evaluation report available for free
– Buffet food for those who arrive by 5.30pm
– Celebrate volunteers achievement
The evening will be attended by Ian Mello, Director of Commissioning and Provider Management, Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Clinical Commissioning Group. He will be giving a presentation on the future direction of Health & Wellbeing in the borough.
For catering purposes please confirm your attendance to Rick@gaddum.co.uk